“Total” emphasizes every employee are obligated to improve their operations. True responsibility for performance and quality can lie with the People who actually do the job or carry out the process, and each has one or several customer-supplier interfaces. By understanding the internal/external customer-supplier needs and expectations, it will help to achieve external customer satisfaction. It is also important for operation team to understand where the defects are coming from. It is imperative for them to take responsibility to monitor and control the process quality journey, ideally being cascaded down and most effectively undertaken as team activities to achieve the desired level of performance.
- Understand the fundamental and concept of the process approach.
- Able to identify the quality chains and understand any part of a quality chain has creates problems, leading to more failure and problems.
- Understand the daily operational errors and how these errors could generate defects.
- Create awareness of leaders and supervisors on working towards to a total quality organization.
Upon completion of the training, delegates will have the ability to:
- Understand the inputs and outputs of a process and each has one or few customer / supplier interfaces.
- Understand by meeting the customer requirements, either internal or external, it will help to achieve quality throughout the organization and eventually enhance customer satisfaction level.
- Identify the daily operational errors and knowing the importance of putting efforts to minimize/prevent the errors which might turn into a defect that eventually shipped defective products to internal/external customers.
- Understand their importance roles as leaders and supervisors in cultivating and create awareness of total quality culture in the organization.
Course Outline / Program:
The course covers discussions and facilitated activities.
|Total Quality Awareness for Supervisors / Leaders|
|09.00 am – 09.15 am||Opening and introduction|
|09.15 am – 10.30 am||
|10.30 am – 10.45 am||Morning break|
|10.45 am – 12.30 pm||
|12.30 pm – 01.00 pm||Summary and end of course|
Who Should Attend This Course?
- This course is designed for supervisors and team leaders who has direct reports to them, e.g. operators, and wish to increase total quality awareness for themselves as well as for their subordinates within the organization.
- There is no formal pre-requisite prior attending to this course.
- This is a two-days course from 0900-1700 (Face to face or Remote Online Training is available upon request).
Training With Sincera Mayle Consulting Means:
- Delegates will be trained by experienced tutors who are passionate to share their knowledge.
- Reliable and trusted experts with years of hands-on experience to enhance delegates’ learning curve.
Find Out More With Us:
If want to learn more about next steps, contact us for following training courses:
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001) Internal Auditor
- Root Cause Analysis
- Exemplar Global Certified Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001) Lead Auditor