Malaysians are familiar with environmental incidents. In fact, water pollution has been a recurring issue in the nation, to name a few – Sungai Kim Kim in Johor, the ammonia pollution in Sungai Johor which caused the temporary shutting down of three water-treatment plants in Johor Bahru in 2017 and the river pollution in Sungai Semantan, Pahang in 2016. We have laws such as the Water Services Industry Act 2006 and the Environment Quality Act 1974 for the protection of our environment. Fulfilling the compliance obligations is one of aims for implementing environmental management systems based on ISO 14001 requirements. This training course will be presented with introduction of Malaysian Environmental laws, relevant explanation of the requirements to expose participants to its interpretation and what it takes to comply.
- As awareness for delegates of the Malaysian environmental laws and how this relates to them to comply with.
- To relate the relevant acts and regulations with ISO 14001 requirements.
Upon completion of the training, delegates will have the ability to:
- Familiarize themselves with the environmental related legislations.
- Identify the applicable legal requirements for the company’s operations to ensure its compliance.
Course Outline / Program:
The course covers tutorial, discussions and/or facilitated activities.
|09.00 am – 09.15 am||Opening and introduction|
|09.15 am – 10.20 am||
|10.20 am – 10.35 am||Morning Break|
|10.35 am – 12.30 pm||
|12.30 pm – 1.30 pm||Lunch|
|1.30 pm – 3.00 pm||
|3.00 pm – 3.15 pm||Afternoon Break|
|3.15 pm – 4.45 pm||
|4.45 pm – 5.00 pm||Summary|
Who Should Attend This Course?
This course is intended for those:
- Management and executives who are responsible ensuring that the organization is complying with the regulations.
- Environmental Management System (EMS) Committee members.
- Any personnel concerned with the development and implementation of the EMS.
- There is no formal pre-requisite prior attending to this course.
- This is a 1-day course from 0900 – 1700 (Face to face or Remote Online Training is available upon request).
Training With Sincera Mayle Consulting Means:
- Delegates will be trained by experienced tutors who are passionate to share their knowledge.
- Reliable and trusted experts with years of hands-on experience to enhance delegates’ learning curve.
Find Out More With Us:
If want to learn more, please contact us for following training courses:
- Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001) Interpretation
- Malaysian Occupational Safety and Health Act and Regulations Interpretation
- Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001) Internal Auditor
- Environmental Aspect and Impact Assessment (EAIA)
- Exemplar Global Certified Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001) Lead Auditor