Energy Management Systems sets out an energy management framework for establishing policies, processes, procedures and specific energy-tasks to meet an organization’s energy objectives. The course is designed special for the delegates who wish to get in depth understanding of ISO 50001 standard requirements. It is crucial and important especially for the organization who wish to achieve new certification for ISO 50001 or would like to apply this standard and use it as energy management framework to enhance the energy performance and to fulfill the legal requirements. By interpreting the ISO 50001 standard clause by clause to delegates and giving more practical examples, the delegates would appreciate the energy management systems with the aims to follow a systematic approach in achieving continual improvement of energy performance including energy efficiency, energy use and energy consumption, and energy management systems.
- To interpret the energy management systems standard requirements and provide awareness to delegates.
- To provide practical energy performance examples to delegates which are related to the organization’s design and procurement of facilities, equipment, systems or energy-using processes within the scope and boundaries of the energy management systems.
Upon completion of the training, delegates will have the awareness on ISO 50001 energy management systems standard requirements. This including attaining the following knowledge / skills:
- Understand the energy management systems terminology.
- Understand what is process approach, risk-based thinking and Plan Do Check Act (PDCA).
- Ability to monitor, measure, analyse, evaluate and conduct energy reviews of energy performance against objectives and targets.
- Ability to establish, develop and implement the energy management systems to enables an organization to set and achieve energy objectives and targets, to take actions as needed to improve its energy performance, and to demonstrate the conformity of its system.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Any delegates from various functions and levels who wish to establish, develop, implement and maintain the energy management systems framework within their organization.
- Any delegates who are appointed as internal auditors to audit the management systems.
- There is no formal pre-requisite prior attending to this course.
- This is a one-day course from 0900-1700 (Face to face or Remote Online Training is available upon request).
Training With Sincera Mayle Consulting Means:
- Delegates will be trained by experienced tutors who are passionate to share their knowledge.
- Reliable and trusted experts with years of hands-on experience to enhance delegates’ learning curve.
Find Out More With Us:
If want to learn more about next steps, contact us for following training courses:
- Energy Management Systems (ISO 50001) Internal Auditor
- Malaysian Energy Supply Law Interpretation
- Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001) Interpretation
- Exemplar Global Certified Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001) Lead Auditor