One of the most important – and most difficult – things effective leaders do is engaging their team members. An effective leader promotes a workplace environment that supports adaptability, innovation and growth. This is more evident in the new normal of COVID-19. Through interactive discussions and exercises, you will learn to identify factors that generate engagement and disengagement and gain the tools to cultivate workplace relationships. Through role plays, you will practice conversations that sustain engagement during times of change and conflict.
This course will provide practical tools and techniques for participants to:
- Foster an engaging workplace environment that leverages the diverse capabilities of individuals
- Use the power of conversation to encourage engagement
- Employ best practices for engaging employees and promoting continuous growth
Sharpen participant’s critical thinking skills with a foresight mindset to:
- Create an engaging workplace environment through positive energy, self-awareness and self-mastery.
- Instill a positive attitude in the team, demonstrating initiative and leading change to move the business forward.
- Deliver superior performance by inspiring others towards the vision and overall purpose of the organization, providing reality, demonstrating courage and ethical behavior.
M1: Overview of engaging leadership
Leadership is the ability to build and maintain a high performance team and is the fundamental resource for team survival and effectiveness. Engagement is the tie that binds the leader to a high performing team. Great leaders engage followers and harness their energy to perform to their highest ability.
M2: Leadership tools supporting engagement
In this climate of unprecedented challenges, businesses improve their leadership. Participants will learn the critical tools relevant to the present climate to enhance their role as leaders to engage their teams.
M3: Engaging diverse audience
The customary model of communicating to the “mainstream”, and then “diverse” audiences is not going to work. COVID-19 has highlighted the need for inclusive communications – which means the ability to speak to everyone in the workplace all at once.
M4: Communicating towards engagement
Effective communication is important to employees, managers, senior leaders, and other stakeholders. It is a powerful tool that can have an enormous impact on the success of any organization. Effective communication can increase employee engagement, boost workplace productivity, and drive business growth. It is the cornerstone of an engaged workforce.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Leaders and professionals who have to support business priorities
- Business people who wish to progress in their organization
- Emerging leaders
- There is no pre-requisite requirement for this course.
- This is a two (2) days course from 0900-1700 (Face to Face or Remote Online Training is available upon arrangement).
Training With Sincera Mayle Consulting Means:
- Delegates will be trained by experienced tutors who are passionate to share their knowledge.
- Reliable and trusted experts with years of hands-on experience to enhance delegates’ learning curve.
- Sincera Mayle Consulting is recognized training provider by Exemplar Global.
Find Out More With Us:
If want to learn more, please contact us for following training courses:
- Strategic Thinking for Leaders
- Root Cause Analysis
- Risk Management
- Effective Project Management
- Introduction of Cybersecurity
- Transforming Business for Resilience
- Exemplar Global Certified ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems) Lead Auditor Course.