The methodology to carry out internal audit is crucial to provide an internal audit results which are useful to management to continually improve its management system. One of the criteria to have effective internal audit is about the competency of the auditors. This course provides delegates with a concept of how to conduct an audit on management system based on ISO 9001, process and risk-based approach. Through simulation audit, it will create a simulated audit environment to help delegates to further understand the concept of conducting an effective internal audit.
- To understand the auditing process based on the ISO 19011 guidelines for auditing the management systems.
- To provide knowledge and learn the necessary skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up of an internal audit.
Upon completion of the training, delegates will have the ability to perform their role as auditors, starts from planning, conducting, reporting and follow-up an audit. This including attaining the following knowledge and skills:
- Understand the audit steps and terminology.
- The principles of auditing.
- Understand how to develop an audit plan and audit checklists.
- Understand how to collect audit evidence relevant to the standard throughout the audit processes.
- Ability to prepare and distribute the audit report.
- Ability to conduct audit follow up.
The course covers tutorial, discussions, simulation audit and facilitated activities.
- Opening and introduction
- ISO 9001 Framework
- Understanding of Process and Risk-Based Approach
- Principle of Internal Auditing
- Overview of Internal Auditing
- Auditors’ Responsibilities
- Planning for the audit
- Conducting the Audit
- Simulation Audit / Case Study
- Audit Review and Report Writing
- Presentation of Audit Findings
- Audit Follow Up
- Course summary
Who Should Attend This Course?
- This course is intended for those who are appointed as internal auditors to audit the management systems and suitable for delegates from various functions and levels.
- The management system committees.
- All personnel who are/will be coordinating internal audit activities within the organization.
- Existing auditors who wish to refresh their skills.
- This course is certified by Exemplar Global (Exemplar Global is a global organization that certifies both individuals and training providers).
- Delegate could choose if to enroll the course with this certification. Contact us for more details on its benefits upon enrollment with this certification.
- Preferable the delegates to have Quality Management System (ISO 9001) awareness prior attending to this course.
- This is a two-days course from 0900-1700 (Face to face or Remote Online Training is available upon request).
Training With Sincera Mayle Consulting Means:
- Delegates will be trained by experienced tutors who are passionate to share their knowledge.
- Reliable and trusted experts with years of hands-on experience to enhance delegates’ learning curve.
Find Out More With Us:
If want to learn more, please contact us for following training courses:
- Effective Audit Report Writing (QMS)
- Root Cause Analysis
- Exemplar Global Certified Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001) Lead Auditor