The Occupational Safety and Health Laws provides the legal framework to protect persons at a place of work against risks to safety or health arising out of the activities. This training course will be presented with introduction of Malaysian Occupational Safety and Health Laws, detailed the importance area of the requirements to expose participants to its interpretation and what it takes to comply.
- To familiarize and be aware of the Malaysian Occupational Health and Safety laws.
- To highlight the importance area of the requirements pursuant to the relevant acts and regulations.
Upon completion of training, participants would be able to:
- Familiarize with the occupational safety and health related legislations.
- Identify the applicable legal requirements which are relevant to their company’s operations.
Course Outline / Program:
The course covers tutorial, discussions and/or facilitated activities.
- Introduction to Occupational Safety and Health Laws of Malaysia
- The Factories and Machinery Act, 1967 and its regulations
- Occupational Safety and Health Act, 1994 and its regulations (include latest OSH (Noise Exposure) Regulations 2019)
- Course Summary
Who Should Attend This Course?
This course is intended for those:
- Management and executives who are responsible for ensuring the organization is compliance with the regulations.
- Safety and Health committee members.
- Personnel concerned with the development and implementation of Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS).
- There is no formal pre-requisite prior attending to this course.
- This is a 1-day course from 0900-1700 (Face to face or Remote Online Training is available upon request).
Training With Sincera Mayle Consulting Means:
- Delegates will be trained by experienced tutors who are passionate to share their knowledge.
- Reliable and trusted experts with years of hands-on experience to enhance delegates’ learning curve.
Find Out More With Us:
If want to learn more, please contact us for following training courses:
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (ISO 45001) Interpretation
- Hazards Identification, Risk Assessment and Determination Control (HIRADC) Interpretation
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (ISO 45001) Internal Auditor
- Exemplar Global Certified Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (ISO 45001) Lead Auditor