Every day, thousands of lives are injured or lost due to work-related accidents or fatal diseases related to work activities. These are the deaths that could have prevented, if everyone plays their role to have “think safe” mindset at their workplace. Basically, spot the hazards involves identifying both existing and potential workplace hazards, assessing the risks, determining and implementing the controls, and reviewing hazards. But what if you’re not quite sure what to look for? What is a workplace hazard? Then this will be the right course for you.
- Enables delegates to understand the hazards concept.
- Enables delegates to identify occupational health and safety (OHS) risks and OHS opportunities through job hazards analysis.
- Effective application of methodology on risk assessment by recommending practical control measures.
Upon completion of the training, delegates will have the ability to:
- Interpret the workplace hazards (any practice, behavior or physical condition that has the potential to cause injury and illness to workers, damage to property; damage to the environment).
- Apply and integrate the ISO 45001:2018 risks and opportunities requirements into their existing HIRADC.
- adopt the methodology of risk assessment to enhance/develop their existing occupational health and safety system framework.
Course Outline / Program:
The course covers tutorial, discussions and/or facilitated activities.
- Opening and introduction
- Definition and Concepts
- Hazards Identification
- Risks Analysis and Evaluation
- Planning Actions Addressing Risks and Opportunities
- Course Summary
Who Should Attend This Course?
This course is intended for those:
- Who is appointed by employer as Safety and Health Officer.
- Who are appointed as internal auditors to audit the Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Who play the role to implement and maintain of their organization’s Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS). This may be personnel in Safety and Health Management, Engineering, Production and others involving in managing the health and safety of the employees and workers.
- Any personnel who is responsible to identifying the workplace hazards.
- There is no formal pre-requisite prior attending to this course.
- This is a 1-day course from 0900-1700 (Face to face or Remote Online Training is available upon request).
Training With Sincera Mayle Consulting Means:
- Delegates will be trained by experienced tutors who are passionate to share their knowledge.
- Reliable and trusted experts with years of hands-on experience to enhance delegates’ learning curve.
Find Out More With Us:
If want to learn more, please contact us for following training courses:
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (ISO 45001) Interpretation Course.
- Malaysian Occupational Safety and Health Act and Regulations Interpretation Course.
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (ISO 45001) Internal Auditor Course.
- Exemplar Global Certified Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (ISO 45001) Lead Auditor Course.