The Energy Supply law provides the legal framework to ensure that the energy industry is developed in an efficient manner so that Malaysia is ready to meet the new challenges of globalization and liberalization, particularly in the energy supply industry. The regulatory framework also promotes the efficient use of energy and better energy efficiency improvement. This training course will be presented with introduction of Malaysian Energy Supply Law, detailed the importance area of the requirements to expose participants to its interpretation and what it takes to comply.
- To familiarize and be aware of the Malaysian Energy Supply / Energy Efficiency Law.
- To highlight the importance area of the requirements pursuant to the relevant acts and regulations.
Upon completion of training, participants would be able to:
- Familiarize with the Malaysian Energy Supply / Energy Efficiency related legislations.
- Identify the applicable legal requirements which are relevant to their company’s operations, particularly in energy efficiency management.
The course covers tutorial, discussions and/or facilitated activities.
- Introduction of Energy Supply Law in Malaysia
- Energy Commission Act 2001
- Electricity Supply Act 1990
- Gas Supply Act 1993
- Other Energy Efficiency Law
- Course Summary
Who Should Attend This Course?
This course is intended for those:
- Management and executives who are responsible for ensuring the organization is compliance with the regulations.
- Energy management committee members.
- Personnel concerned with the development and implementation of Energy Management Systems (ISO 50001).
- There is no formal pre-requisite prior attending to this course.
- This is a 1-day course from 0900-1700 (Face to face or Remote Online Training is available upon request).
Training With Sincera Mayle Consulting Means:
- Delegates will be trained by experienced tutors who are passionate to share their knowledge.
- Reliable and trusted experts with years of hands-on experience to enhance delegates’ learning curve.
Find Out More With Us:
If want to learn more, please contact us for following training courses:
- Energy Management Systems (ISO 50001) Interpretation
- Energy Management Systems (ISO 50001) Internal Auditor
- Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001) Interpretation
- Exemplar Global Certified Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001) Lead Auditor