The methodology to carry out audit is crucial to provide an audits results which are useful to management to continually improve its management system. One of the criteria to have effective audit is about the competency of the auditors. This course provides delegates with a concept of how to conduct an audit on management system based on ISO 45001, process and risk-based approach. By attending this lead auditor course, the delegates will gain the knowledge and skill as the role of lead auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an occupational health and safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as appropriate.
- To provide an overview on the core elements of a management systems and its framework.
- To provide an overview of Malaysian Occupational Safety and Health Act and Regulations.
- To provide knowledge on the auditing process in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 as appropriate, and learn the necessary skills to lead, plan, conduct, report and follow up of an audit.
Upon completion of the training, delegates will have the ability to perform their role as lead auditors, starts from planning, conducting, reporting and follow-up an audit. This including attaining the following knowledge, skills and personal attributes.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Able to explain the purpose of an occupational health and safety management systems, audit and certification.
- Interpret ISO 45001 requirements for audit application.
- Application of risk-based and process approach throughout auditing process.
- Able to lead the organization for the business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health and safety management systems.
- Lead, plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an occupational health and safety management systems to establish conformity with ISO 45001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, where appropriate.
- Obtained a self-coaching development tool that empowers auditors through self-awareness.
- Better understand your individual strengths as an auditor.
- Better understand the areas to consider for ongoing professional development.
- Gain a deeper understanding of your skills so you can utilize your strengths for advantage.
Successful completion of this Exemplar Global certified training course, passing the examination and assess through the self-coaching development tool, delegate will demonstrate knowledge and skills to undertake and lead a management systems audit.
The course covers tutorial, discussions, simulation/live audit and/or facilitated activities.
- Opening and introduction
- Overview of ISO 45001 Framework and Fundamentals
- Overview of Malaysian Occupational Safety and Health Act and Regulations
- Overview of Auditing
- Type of Audits
- Principle of Auditing
- The Role as OH&S MS Lead Auditor
- Review of day 1
- Planning for the audit
- Process Risk and Performance Based Auditing
- Review of Documented Information
- Audit Checklist
- Review of day 2
- Opening Meeting
- Conducting the Audit
- Audit evidence
- Reporting and Grading of Findings
- Closing Meeting
- Corrective Action Follow Up
- Examination Techniques
- Simulation/Live Audit
- Review of Simulation/Live Audit
- Personal Attributes Assessment (Self-coaching Development Tool)
- Course Review and Conclusion
Who Should Attend This Course?
- This course is intended for those who need to lead and audit the management systems and suitable for delegates from various functions and levels.
- The management system committees.
- This course is certified by Exemplar Global (Exemplar Global is a global organization that certifies both individuals and training providers).
- Preferable the delegates to have Occupational Health and Safety Management System awareness prior attending to this course.
- This is a five (5) days course from 0900-1730 (Face to face or Remote Online Training is available upon arrangement).
Training With Sincera Mayle Consulting Means:
- Delegates will be trained by experienced tutors who are passionate to share their knowledge.
- Reliable and trusted experts with years of hands-on experience to enhance delegates’ learning curve.
Find Out More With Us:
If want to learn more, please contact us for following training courses:
- Hazards Identification and Risk Determination Control (HIRADC)
- Malaysian Occupational Safety and Health Act and Regulations Interpretation
- Hazardous Chemical Management
- Exemplar Global Certified ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems) Lead Auditor