Environmental aspect and impact assessment is a form of environmental risk assessment for organization to determine any adverse and/or beneficial impact could have to the environment by taking into account the organization’s products, activities and services. ISO 14001:2015 requires an organization to consider a life cycle perspective of its products and services in its environmental aspect determination. This training course will focus on identification of environmental aspects relating to the activities, products and services of an organization that could cause air emissions, effluent discharges, waste generation, land contamination and use of resources (e.g. water, fuel and natural resources and materials). In addition, practical method to identify the environmental impact to environment and to analyse which aspects are significant will be explained in this course. Understanding the relationship between the environmental aspects, compliance obligations and the associated risks and opportunities is part of the learning objective in this course.
- To determine the environmental aspects of the organization’s activities, products and services, considering a life-cycle perspective.
- The methodology to identify significant environmental aspects with adverse and/or beneficial impacts to environment.
- Understanding the relationship between the environmental aspects, compliance obligations and the associated risks and opportunities.
Upon completion of the training, delegates will have the ability to:
- Understand the process of determination of environmental aspects of the organization’s activities, products and services.
- Relate those aspects that organization can control and other aspects over which the organization may have “control” or “influence”.
- Evaluate the significance of the environmental aspects and impacts, including the linkages with risks and opportunities.
- Understand relationship between environmental aspects and impacts, legal requirements and other requirements.
Course Outline / Program:
The course covers tutorial, discussions and/or facilitated activities.
|9.00 am – 9.15 am||Opening and Introduction|
|9.15 am – 10.30 am||
|10.30 am – 10.45 am||Morning break|
|10.45 am – 12.30 pm||
|12.30 pm – 1.30 pm||Lunch|
|1.30 pm – 3.00 pm||
|3.00 pm – 3.15 pm||Afternoon break|
|3.15 pm – 4.45 pm||
|4.45 pm – 5.00 pm||Summary|
Who Should Attend This Course?
This course is intended for those:
- Management and executives who are responsible ensuring that the organization is complying with the regulations.
- Environmental Management System (EMS) Committee members.
- Any personnel concerned with the development and implementation of the EMS.
- There is no formal pre-requisite prior attending to this course.
- This is a 1-day course from 0900 – 1700 (Face to face or Remote Online Training is available upon request).
Training With Sincera Mayle Consulting Means:
- Delegates will be trained by experienced tutors who are passionate to share their knowledge.
- Reliable and trusted experts with years of hands-on experience to enhance delegates’ learning curve.
Find Out More With Us:
If want to learn more, please contact us for following training courses:
- Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001) Interpretation
- Malaysian Occupational Safety and Health Act and Regulations Interpretation
- Malaysian Environmental Laws Interpretation
- Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001) Internal Auditor
- Exemplar Global Certified Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001) Lead Auditor