Auditing is fundamental to verify the management systems on its continuing conformity, suitability and effectiveness. The important aspects of auditing are to identify, analyze, evaluate, conclude and writing the audit findings. Most auditors, including experienced auditors could find this challenging, as commonly the auditing related courses would broadly cover the entire auditing process and do not go into fine details to evaluate, conclude and write an effective audit report. This course provides delegates with an improved understanding on recording the right facts, skills to evaluate and conclude the audit findings, as well as techniques to generate effective audit report.
- To understanding on audit report writing skills and techniques.
- To have adequate knowledge to determine, evaluate and conclude the audit findings.
- Designed activities to enable delegates to practice writing an effective audit report.
Upon completion of the training, delegates will have the ability to:-
- Have the confidence to write an effective audit report.
- Improve their performance as internal auditors with the ability to present clear written audit findings to management.
Course Outline / Program:
The course covers tutorial, discussions and/or facilitated activities. The course contents have been developed in accordance with the guidance provided in ISO 19011 Guidelines for management systems auditing.
- Overview of Auditing
- Recording Audit Evidence
- Evaluating and Concluding Audit Findings
- Writing the Audit Report
- Compiling and Reporting
- Case study on QMS Audit Report Writing
Who Should Attend This Course?
- This programme is suitable for all levels of personnel who would like to improve their audit report writing skills and techniques. This shall include those who have been:
-Assigned to perform the internal audits.
-Appointed to review and improve on the internal audit activities.
-Tasked to train or guide other internal auditors in their organization’s internal audit team.
- It is recommended that delegates have knowledge of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and internal auditing based on ISO 9001 standard prior to attendance.
- This is a one-day course from 0900-1700 (Face to face or Remote Online Training is available upon request).
Training With Sincera Mayle Consulting Means:
- Delegates will be trained by experienced tutors who are passionate to share their knowledge.
- Reliable and trusted experts with years of hands-on experience to enhance delegates’ learning curve.
Find Out More With Us:
If want to learn more about next steps, contact us for following training courses:
- Root Cause Analysis
- Exemplar Global Certified Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001) Lead Auditor
- Exemplar Global Certified Quality Management Systems (ISO 14001) Lead Auditor
- Exemplar Global Certified Quality Management Systems (ISO 45001) Lead Auditor