ISO 22716:2007 gives guidelines for the production, control, storage and shipment of cosmetic products. These guidelines cover the quality aspects of the product, but as a whole do not cover safety aspects for the personnel engaged in the plant, nor do they cover aspects of protection of the environment. The guidelines in ISO 22716:2007 are not applicable to research and development activities and distribution of finished products.
- To interpret the ISO 22716 Cosmetic GMP guidelines and provide awareness to delegates.
- To provide practical examples to delegates in order to apply the ISO 22716 Cosmetic GMP guidelines in the organization’s business processes and/or functions.
Upon completion of the training, delegates will have the awareness on ISO 22716 Cosmetic GMP guidelines. This including attaining the following knowledge / skills:
- Understand the related terminology.
- Understand what is process approach and Plan Do Check Act (PDCA).
- Understand the benefits of cosmetic good manufacturing practices.
- Ability to support their organization to establish, develop and implement GMP for cosmetic products.
The course covers tutorial, discussions and/or facilitated activities.
- Opening and introduction
- Overview of ISO 22716 Framework
- Cosmetic GMP Part I
- Raw Materials and Packaging Materials
- Finished product
- Cosmetic GMP Part II
- Quality Control Laboratory
- Treatment of Product that is Out of Specification
- Complaints and recalls
- Change Control
- Internal Audit
- Case Study (good and bad practical examples)
- Summary of Key Requirements
Who Should Attend This Course?
- New employee joining a cosmetic company.
- Existing employees of a cosmetic company.
- Quality Assurance personnel.
- Quality Control personnel.
- Production personnel.
- Anyone who wants to know more about ISO 22716 cosmetics GMP.
- There is no formal pre-requisite prior attending to this course.
- This is a two-days course from 0900-1700 (Face to face or Remote Online Training is available upon request).
Training With Sincera Mayle Consulting Means:
- Delegates will be trained by experienced tutors who are passionate to share their knowledge.
- Reliable and trusted experts with years of hands-on experience to enhance delegates’ learning curve.
Find Out More With Us:
If want to learn more about next steps, contact us for following training courses:
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001) Internal Auditor
- Cosmetics — Good Manufacturing Practices (ISO 22716) Internal Auditor
- Root Cause Analysis
- Exemplar Global Certified Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001) Lead Auditor