The COVID – 19 pandemic is affecting many businesses around the world and is having a significant impact on economy and individual organizations everywhere – big and small. This program helps businesses understand its threat exposure, prepare and respond to business disruptions and mitigate these disruptions in a structured manner. Business continuity has always been on the forefront of business as it helps organization minimize the impact on staff, organizational supply chain, service delivery and infrastructure, protect the organization’s reputation, reduce its financial impact, and return to new normalcy sooner. Organizations today face an unprecedented number of exposures. The frequency and severity of disruptive events seem to be increasing and reliance on a complex network of technology and supply chains is expanding. Both trends leave businesses susceptible to a variety of existing and emerging risks. Managing these risks by developing a business continuity strategy is key to the survival of any organization.
This program empowers participants by taking them through the business continuity management lifecycle step-by-step, which sits at the heart of good business continuity practice and provides practical insights into all aspects relating to the development, implementation, and management of a business continuity management program within an organization using case studies and real-life examples.
The understanding of Business Continuity in a COVID-19 context program benefits both the organization and the delegates.
Benefits to the organization:
- Keeps the business operational during and after an incident
- Recover operations quicker after interruptions
- Reduce costs and duration of any disruption
- Mitigate risks and financial exposure
- Safeguard company reputation
- Develop confidence with the business
- Prepare organization to react quickly and decisively
Benefits for the participants:
- Develop the ability to lead the business in times of disruption
- Gain appreciation of the criticality of BCM, and its key drivers
- Understand the critical steps involved in creating a Business Continuity Plan, such as Risk Analysis, Business Impact Analysis, Recovery Strategy and Plan Development
We employ adult learning techniques to ensure better comprehension and retention of the content shared. A highly interactive presentation will be loaded with group, and individual exercises, case studies, reflections and decisions.
Module 1: Organizational resilience
- Understanding the resilience framework
- Fundamentals of business continuity management
- The role of BCM in an organization
Module 2: Business continuity management
- The BCM life cycle
- Risks and impacts to the business
- Business continuity strategies and solutions
Module 3: Planning processes
- Escalation processes
- Crisis management
- Business Continuity Plan
Module 4: Exercising & Testing
- The importance of exercising and testing the plan
- Types of exercises and tests
- Planning an exercise
- Evaluating the plan after an exercise
Module 5: Embedding BCM in the organization
- Integration across the organization
- Management goals and program management
- Raising awareness within the organization
- Communicating the plan
Module 6: Maintenance and continual improvement
- Ensuring the plans remain current and fit for purpose
- Practical approach to the review cycle
- Quality assurance
- Management review
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Executives, Managers, Business stakeholders and anyone who wants to build resilience in their business.
- There is no formal pre-requisite prior attending to this course.
- This is a two (2) days course from 0900-1730 (Face to face or Remote Online Training is available upon arrangement).
Training With Sincera Mayle Consulting Means:
- Delegates will be trained by experienced tutors who are passionate to share their knowledge.
- Reliable and trusted experts with years of hands-on experience to enhance delegates’ learning curve.
- Sincera Mayle Consulting is recognized training provider by Exemplar Global.
Find Out More With Us:
If want to learn more, please contact us for following training courses:
- Root Cause Analysis
- Risk Management
- Project Management
- Exemplar Global Certified ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems) Lead Auditor