Every day, thousands of lives are injured or lost due to work-related accidents or fatal diseases related to work activities. These are the deaths that could have prevented; thus, this new ISO 45001 standard is a significant improvement of OHSAS 18001 to reduce the workers’ ill health and injury. It also giving the organization a globally recognized framework to adopt with the aim to improve the occupational health and safety performance at the workplace and providing a safe and heathy working environment for the workers.
- To provide knowledge to interpret and apply the ISO 45001 requirements.
- Enables delegates to understand the key changes for ISO 45001 requirements comparing with previous standard.
- Effective application of risk-based approach to reduce the occupational health and safety risk in the workplace.
Upon completion of the training, delegates will have the ability to:
- Understand the rationale of ISO 45001.
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 45001 and key changes from previous standard.
- Establish, implement, maintain and improve an Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems within the organization.
The course covers tutorial, discussions, simulation audit and/or facilitated activities.
- Opening and introduction
- Rational of ISO 45001 Establishment
- High Level Structure and Terminology
- ISO 45001 Framework
- Clause 4 – Context of the Organization
- Clause 5 – Leadership and Worker Participation
- Clause 6 – Planning
- Clause 7 – Support
- Clause 8 – Operation
- Clause 9 – Performance Evaluation
- Clause 10 – Improvement
- ISO 45001 Roadmap
- Course summary
Who Should Attend This Course?
This course is intended for those:
- Those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of ISO 45001 into an organization.
- Designed for those with Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems responsibility.
- Those planning to lead and implement a system, or new to managing a system.
- Anyone working within Occupational Health and Safety.
- There is no formal pre-requisite prior attending to this course.
- This is a two-days course from 0900-1700 (Face to face or Remote Online Training is available upon request).
Training With Sincera Mayle Consulting Means:
- Delegates will be trained by experienced tutors who are passionate to share their knowledge.
- Reliable and trusted experts with years of hands-on experience to enhance delegates’ learning curve.
Find Out More With Us:
If want to learn more, please contact us for following training courses:
- Hazards Identification and Risk Determination Control (HIRADC)
- Malaysian Occupational Safety and Health Act and Regulations Interpretation
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (ISO 45001) Internal Auditor
- Exemplar Global Certified Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (ISO 45001) Lead Auditor