The new ISO 45001 standard is a significant improvement of OHSAS 18001 to reduce the workers’ ill health and injury. It also giving the organization a globally recognized framework to adopt with the aim to improve the occupational health and safety performance at the workplace and providing a safe and heathy working environment for the workers. In this new framework, top management has to take ultimate accountability and provide support to the organization’s management team especially in aligning the occupational health and safety management system to the organization’s strategic direction.
- To provide awareness to interpret the roles of management in terms of leadership and commitment.
- Enables delegates to understand the key changes for ISO 45001 requirements comparing with OHSAS 18001.
Upon completion of the training, delegates will have the ability to:
- Understand the rationale of ISO 45001 changes.
- Support, establish, implement and achieve a successful ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems certification or migration in the roles of management.
Course Outline / Program:
The course covers tutorial, discussions and/or facilitated activities.
- Opening and introduction
- Rational of ISO 45001 Establishment
- ISO 45001:2018 Framework
- Roles of Management in Leadership and Commitment
- Roles of Management in OHSMS Strategic Planning
- Roles of Management in Performance Evaluation and Improvement
- Course Summary
Who Should Attend This Course?
This course is intended for those:
- Who are senior management level who wish to understand the roles of management in establishing, maintaining and supporting the migration or certification of ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
- There is no formal pre-requisite prior attending to this course.
- This is a half day course from 0900 – 1300 or 1300 – 1700 (Face to face or Remote Online Training is available upon request).
Training With Sincera Mayle Consulting Means:
- Delegates will be trained by experienced tutors who are passionate to share their knowledge.
- Reliable and trusted experts with years of hands-on experience to enhance delegates’ learning curve.
Find Out More With Us:
If want to learn more, please contact us for following training courses:
- Hazards Identification and Risk Determination Control (HIRADC)
- Malaysian Occupational Safety and Health Act and Regulations Interpretation
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (ISO 45001) Internal Auditor
- Exemplar Global Certified Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (ISO 45001) Lead Auditor