The course is designed special for the delegates who wish to get in depth understanding of ISO 14001 standard requirements. It is crucial and important especially for the organization who wish to achieve new certification for ISO 14001 or would like to apply this standard and use it as a environmental management system framework to enhance the environmental performance and to fulfill the legal requirements. By interpreting the ISO 14001 standard clause by clause to delegates and giving more practical examples, the delegate would appreciate the environmental management system with the aims to reduce and prevent pollutions to environment that generated from the organization processes, services and products.
- To interpret the environmental management systems standard requirements and provide awareness to delegates.
- To provide practical environmental performance examples to delegates which are related with the organization’s processes, services and products.
Upon completion of the training, delegates will have the awareness on ISO 14001 environmental management systems standard requirements. This including attaining the following knowledge / skills:
- Understand the environmental management systems terminology.
- Understand what is process approach, risk-based thinking and Plan Do Check Act (PDCA).
- Understand the roles and responsibilities to achieve the desired environmental performance.
- Ability to establish, develop and implement the environmental management systems to minimize and prevent the pollutions to environment within the scope of the organization’s processes, services and products.
The course covers tutorial, discussions and/or facilitated activities.
- Opening and introduction
- ISO 14001 Development Journey
- High Level Structure and Terminology
- Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001) Framework
- Clause 4: Context of the Organization
- Clause 5: Leadership
- Clause 6: Planning
- Clause 7: Support
- Clause 8: Operation
- Clause 9: Performance Evaluation
- Clause 10: Improvement
- Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001) Roadmap
- Summary of Key Requirements
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Any delegates from various functions and levels who wish to establish, develop, implement and maintain the environmental management systems framework within their organization.
- Any delegates who are appointed as internal auditors to audit the management systems.
- There is no formal pre-requisite prior attending to this course.
- This is a two-days course from 0900-1700 (Face to face or Remote Online Training is available upon request).
Training With Sincera Mayle Consulting Means:
- Delegates will be trained by experienced tutors who are passionate to share their knowledge.
- Reliable and trusted experts with years of hands-on experience to enhance delegates’ learning curve.
Find Out More With Us:
If want to learn more about next steps, contact us for following training courses:
- Environmental Aspect and Impact Assessment
- Malaysian Environmental Laws Interpretation
- Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001) Internal Auditor
- Exemplar Global Certified Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001) Lead Auditor