The second revision of MS 1480:2019 replaces MS 1480:2007 (first version). Newly published MS 1480:2019, Food safety according to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) System describes the requirements to ensure food safety during preparation, processing, manufacturing, packaging, storage, transportation, distribution, handling or offering for sale or supply in any sector of the food chain. This internal auditing course is blended with both HACCP and process risk and performance-based approach auditing based on Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001).
- To understand the auditing process based on the ISO 19011 guidelines for auditing the management systems.
- To provide knowledge and learn the necessary skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up of an internal audit.
Upon completion of the training, delegates will have the ability to perform their role as auditors, starts from planning, conducting, reporting and follow-up an audit. This including attaining the following knowledge and skills:
- Understand the audit steps and terminology.
- The principles of auditing.
- Understand how to develop an audit plan and audit checklists.
- Understand how to collect audit evidence relevant to the standard throughout the audit processes.
- Ability to prepare and distribute the audit report.
- Ability to conduct audit follow up.
The course covers tutorial, discussions and/or facilitated activities.
- Opening and introduction
- ISO 22000 Framework
- Principle of Internal Auditing
- Overview of Internal Auditing
- Auditors’ Responsibilities
- Planning for the audit
- Conducting the Audit
- Simulation Audit / Case Study
- Audit Review and Report Writing
- Presentation of Audit Findings
- Audit Follow Up
- Course summary
Who Should Attend This Course?
- All personnel who are/will be coordinating internal audit activities within your organization.
- Persons who have been given the responsibility to audit ISO 22000.
- Existing auditors who wish to refresh their skills.
- Have good knowledge of food industry processes and practices.
- This is a two (2) days course from 0900-1700 (Face to face or Remote Online Training is available upon arrangement).
Training With Sincera Mayle Consulting Means:
- Delegates will be trained by experienced tutors who are passionate to share their knowledge.
- Reliable and trusted experts with years of hands-on experience to enhance delegates’ learning curve.
Find Out More With Us:
If want to learn more, please contact us for following training courses:
- Exemplar Global Certified ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems) Lead Auditor
- Exemplar Global Certified ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems) Lead Auditor
- Internal Auditing Based on MS 1480 And ISO 9001